Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogging

I still like blogging. I'm glad I've kept it up but if I look at my stat over on the right side of the blog it shows a steady decline in entries. A couple of years from now I'll be down to one post per year. I mean how can I expect to keep a fan base with so little to entice them with. I'm shocked that any of you still check in on this blog. Shocked! Yet very thankful. I imagine that if I keep this up long enough someday I'll stop wanting to write about how tired I am. Maybe when I retire I'll finally get enough sleep.

I've started reading Vengeance. It's the book the the movie Munich was based on. I hope I finish it. I want to read more yet I don't. The last book I read was The Da Vinci Code. The CEO pointed out how bad the writing was and I have to agree but the story was fun and it moved so fast I couldn't put the book down. That is sort of what I'm looking for in a book. If it doesn't grab me right away I just don't have the energy to keep reading. Anyhow, I'm going to try and push on and read. I'll let you know of my progress, I know you can't wait to find out if I finish it or not.

1 comment:

jb said...

I still pop in and read your blogs, but I have noticed a decline in the participation.
My blog has gone to hell. I totally understand why noone reads it. It's more of an occasional journal entry than anything entertaining. I'm having trouble reading lately as well. I have thrown 4 books across my bedroom in the last month.I no longer feel obligated to push through it.
See how I babble on? this is why my blog sucks!
We need to get back to the favorite fruit type topics.
jb
P.S. Democrats Rock!!!!!!!